Unity Book of the Month begins Thursday, September 9th @ 7:00 PM
"Think Like A Monk" / Train your mind for peace and purpose every day
Meeting ID: 821 1593 9535 / Passcode: 314005
Weekly Chapter discussion titles...
Please have each chapter read prior to Thursday meetings if possible.
PART ONE: Letting go
Pondering weekly discussion questions - (find questions that resonate with you)
- How much did you know about the subject/topic before reading this chapter?
- Did any passages/examples/quotes in the chapter particular stand out to you?
- What feelings or emotions did the chapter evoke for you?
- What is the most helpful piece of advice offered? Why?
- What new things did you learn about yourself?
- What would be a way to apply this spiritual practice in my daily life?
- Which parts, if any, of Jay Shetty’s experience could you relate to? How?
- Do you agree with Jay’s advice?
- If you got the chance to ask the author one question, what would it be for this chapter? Why?
- Do you still have lingering questions after the read? Do share.